Other Available Workshops:
Matthew can facilitate a number of drama related workshops:
· Participatory Theatre for Behaviour Change
· Forum Theatre
· Legislative Theatre [performing to stakeholders who can action systemic change]
· Verbatim Theatre [retelling of participants stories]
· English Language Development through Drama
· Celebratory Theatre Programme
and other bespoke workshops.
Drawing on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, all drama workshops can examine and enhance the participants’ esteem needs – achievement, self-respect, respect from others as well as possibilities for self-actualization – thus realizing personal potential, self-fulfillment and personal growth.
Key skills developed:
● Improved verbal and non-verbal Communication
● Team Work
● Time Management
● Independent Thinking
● Self Confidence
Matthew can facilitate for community centres, FE & HE institutions and other organisations. Get in touch via the Contact Page or email if you are interested.